Heritage & Listed Buildings Clean in Gloucester
Apart from the aesthetic improvement of the building, cleaning the stone will help preserve the building. Skyline Softwash have a broad knowledge of what to use for the optimal outcome for the building’s conversation.
Here at Skyline Softwash, we have the knowledge, expertise and understanding of which substances treat which materials as well as the history of the building. We will always choose the least aggressive techniques, preserving the life span of the building.
If you maintain a good maintenance programme, this will have a significant effect of the deterioration.
- Water – rot and damp from the surrounding environment will have a long-term impact on the stone
- Salts – The salts can be carried up in the air from the soil. This can damage stonework when it crystallises within the stone.
- Biological Damage – This is all the organic, natural damage such as bacteria, fungi, algae, and lichen
Why Choose ?
- Local, Trusted, Reliable Family Run Business
- DBS Checked
- SAFE contractor Approved
- Softwash Systems (tm) Authorised Professionals
- IPAF/MEWPs Trained Operatives
- CSCS Registered Staff
- PASMA Trained Operatives
- STONE HEALTH DOFF Approved Contractor
- Trained to Work from Heights
- 5 Year Spot-Free Warranty on Roof Cleaning
- 100% Plant Protection
- Biodegradable Chemicals
- 5m Pounds Public Liability
- Zero Pressure Chemical Cleaning