Heritage & Listed Buildings Clean in Gloucester
Apart from the aesthetic improvement of the building, cleaning the stone will help preserve the building. Skyline Softwash have a broad knowledge of what to use for the optimal outcome for the building’s conservation and preservation.
Here at Skyline Softwash, we have the knowledge, expertise and understanding of which substances treat which materials as well as the history of the building. We will always choose the least aggressive techniques, preserving the life span of the building.
If you maintain a good maintenance programme, this will have a significant effect of the deterioration.
- Water – rot and damp from the surrounding environment will have a long-term impact on the stone
- Salts – The salts can be carried up in the air from the soil. This can damage stonework when it crystallises within the stone.
- Biological Damage – This is all the organic, natural damage such as bacteria, fungi, algae, and lichen
Keeping heritage buildings in the best condition is essential to their long-term survival, while also taking the time and care to ensure any cleaning work does not cause any damage to the structure. At Skyline Softwash, you can rest assured that we will take every precaution to make sure our work is carried out to the highest possible standards.
Your exteriors are actually not dirty, they are infested with microorganisms like bacteria, algae, mould, fungi and lichen. These microorganisms shorten the lifespan of your stone surfaces by decomposing the material itself. Sanitizing these surfaces can provide you a truly clean exterior.
Specialist Stone Cleaning company in Gloucester
Skyline Softwash is a specialist stone cleaning company and can clean any type of stone, restoring it close to its original condition. Using only the best stone steam cleaning equipment, techniques and eco-friendly products available, and with our highly trained staff, we have built a glowing reputation for providing one of the best exterior steam cleaning services in Gloucester and the surrounding areas.
Exterior Stone Cleaning Specialist in Cheltenham
Render Cleaning in Bath, SoftWash Render Cleaning Treatment followed by Gentle DOFF Steam
Render Cleaning in Hereford, DOFF Steam Cleaning Oak Wooden Beams & SoftWash of Render
Our steam cleaning will clean all stone surfaces including but not limited to:
- And many more
Why Choose ?
- Local, Trusted, Reliable Family Run Business
- DBS Checked
- SAFE contractor Approved
- Softwash Systems (tm) Authorised Professionals
- IPAF/MEWPs Trained Operatives
- CSCS Registered Staff
- PASMA Trained Operatives
- STONE HEALTH DOFF Approved Contractor
- Trained to Work from Heights
- 5 Year Spot-Free Warranty on Roof Cleaning
- 100% Plant Protection
- Biodegradable Chemicals
- 5m Pounds Public Liability
- Zero Pressure Chemical Cleaning