Forecourt and Car Park cleaner Stow-on-the-Wold
Forecourts and car park cleaning is always a chore and dirty car parks and forecourts can seriously detract from your company’s image. We use a range of treatments and cleaning methods that will not damage the surface.
We understand the importance of protecting the surface of the floor in your car park and forecourt in Stow-on-the-Wold regardless of the size. Your forecourt or car park plays an increasingly important role in the overall usability and feel of your Stow-on-the-Wold premises. These days floors are often coated with colours, different from the conventional concrete floors.
These coloured floors mean that contamination is often more visible. Also, the finish of modern forecourts and car park floors makes them very difficult to clean using conventional methods. The floors should be cleaned regularly to not only maintain a good image, but to protect the safety of your visitors and staff.
Areas We Can Clean in Stow-on-the-Wold
- Shopping Centres, Apartments, Offices and Retail properties
- Basement Car Parks including ceilings, stairwells, and overhead pipework
- Under Cover and External Car Parks including driveways
- Degreasing of parking bays and car stops
- Chewing Gum Removal, Grease and oil removal, food, and drink stain removal
When the floors become dirtier, the car park gradually becomes less inviting to use. Skyline Softwash can clean both concrete and coated floor surfaces. The floors are cleaned right down into the concrete pores so that oils, particles and other sorts of dirt and contamination are released and vacuumed away absolutely not causing any damage to the floors with our treatment.
Damage to floors or problems with oil and grease separators caused by cleaning solutions (emulsification) are completely avoided. We use specialised water blasting to get the unwanted dirt wiped out.
We use our Stow-on-the-Wold Softwash process where necessary to bring back the shine to walls and floor improving their appearance and presentation, maximising paint longevity and minimising redecoration costs.
Why Choose Skyline Softwash for all your Forecourt & Car Park Cleaning Needs in Stow-on-the-Wold?
- Local, Trusted, Reliable Family Run Business
- DBS Checked
- SAFE contractor Approved
- Softwash Systems (tm) Authorised Professionals
- IPAF/MEWPs Trained Operatives
- CSCS Registered Staff
- PASMA Trained Operatives
- STONE HEALTH DOFF Approved Contractor
- Trained to Work from Heights
- 5 Year Spot-Free Warranty on Roof Cleaning
- 100% Plant Protection
- Biodegradable Chemicals
- 5m Pounds Public Liability
- Zero Pressure Chemical Cleaning